By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! I absolutely love books with strong sibling relationships. It’s kind of my thing. So, here are some of my top favorites!
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- The Blackthorns from The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
- Bryce and Ruhn from Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas
- Beckett and Wylder from The Reluctant Rockstars by Michelle MacQueen & Ann Maree Craven
- The Lightwoods from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Clark, Gunther, and Xavier from The World Apart by Robin D. Mahle
- The Kellys from Always in Love by Michelle MacQueen
- The Coveys from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Montagues from Montague Siblings by Mackenzi Lee
- Alex and June from Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Adalina and Shane from The Nihryst by Cait Marie (I couldn’t resist! I love them so much! As well as Kal and Karey from the upcoming final books.)
Who are some of your favorite fictional siblings? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…