Authors interested in FREE promotion, fill out this form.
- #READShadowhunters Read-A-Long
- August 19 – September 15: City of Glass
- LIVE CHAT VIA TWITTER: Wednesday 9/18 at 8 pm est
- Cait Marie will be guiding the discussions here every Monday so make sure you check it out.
- More details here!
- #BookBabble (Book of the month live chat): September 30 at 8 pm est
- Discord server: https://discord.gg/ZuXWwSc
~Featured Books Of The Week!~
Power of Eternity by Carly Spade
Get a copy here!
In the year 1000, an ancient warrior Druid is punished for his arrogance and insubordination. His punishment: He will one day be compelled to save a life at the cost of giving up part of his power. Over a thousand years later, he will discover the true meaning of immortality.
Abby Weber and her best friend Phoebe arrive in Ireland, ready for their dream vacation. Their plan is simple. Drink pints of Guinness, see a few castles, and enjoy the splendors of the Emerald Isle. Meeting a cocky, bad boy Irishman named Erimon, who irritates her as often as he makes her stomach flutter, is not part of the plan. Neither is being chosen to die by the Dullahan, a Celtic death god. Fortunately for her, the bad boy Irishman is an immortal warrior Druid.
Abby reluctantly accepts that only the infuriating Druid can help her fend off the Dullahan. Erimon enlists the help of a mismatched band of mythical friends, and together they make a new plan: Kill the Dullahan before it kills her. Diving into a magic world she never knew existed, fighting an increasing heat rising between her and Erimon, and relying on friendships forged in battle, Abby will discover an entire other side to herself. An untapped fierceness ready to challenge death.
~More About The Author~
An adult romance writer who has been writing since she could pick up a pencil. After the insanity of obtaining a bachelor’s and master’s degree in cybersecurity, creating worlds to escape to still ate at her very soul. She started writing FanFiction (which can still be found if you scour the internet), and soon felt the need to get her original ideas on paper. And so the adventure began.
She lives in Colorado with her husband and two fur babies, and revels in an enemies to lovers trope with a slow burn.
- Lover Book Tag
- Friday Favorites: Autumn Reads
- Anxiety, Yoga Poses, and the Lost City of Atlantis: Author Amy Kuivalainen Gets Up Close and Personal With Her Characters and the Inspiration Behind Her New Fantasy Release THE IMMORTAL CITY
- The Lost City of Atlantis and Ancient Artifacts—Q&A with Author Amy Kuivalainen on Her New Fantasy Release THE IMMORTAL CITY
- Mariah’s Review of “Shatter Me” by Tehereh Mafi
- Stephanie’s Review of “After the Change” by Michael J. Moore
Click here to read Functionally Fictional’s full disclaimer and requirements for reviews and promotions.
*Functionally Fictional is an affiliate of Book Depository. I receive a portion of the commission from any product purchased through these links.