The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and occasional Saturdays!
- And a different book will be featured each week on the homepage! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mariah’s Review of “Little Girls” by Ronald Malfi
- Christopher’s Review Of Nightmare Magazine
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Frenemies” by Emma Hart
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Roman and the Hopeless Romantic” by Michelle MacQueen
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Jesse and the Ice Princess” by Michelle MacQueen
- Destiny’s Review of “Five Feet Apart” by Rachel Lippincott