The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- And a published author will be featured on Mondays! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Cait’s Review of “Requiem’s Reach” by R. M. Garino
- Brandi’s Review of “The Traitor Prince” by C.J. Redwine
- Cait’s Review of “Love at First Fight” by Maggie Dallen
- Hayley’s Review of “A Court of Thorns and Roses” by Sarah J. Maas
- Cait’s Review of “The Shadow Queen” by C. J. Redwine
- Hayley’s Review of “A Discovery of Witches” by Deborah Harkness