The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- And a published author will be featured on Mondays! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to email@example.com!
- Q & A with 9-Year-Old Zoella: “Wonder” by RJ Palacio
- Mariah’s Review of “Ignite Me” by Tahereh Mafi
- Stephanie’s ARC Review of “The Battle of Metagore” by D.L Stewart
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Dating Texas” by Ann Maree Craven & Michelle MacQueen
- Manuela’s ARC Review of “The Good Neighbor” by Cathryn Grant
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Playing the Enemy” by Maggie Dallen