The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and occasional Saturdays!
- And a different book will be featured each week on the homepage! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Kesha's Review of the "City Love" Series by Susane Colasanti
- Destiny's Review of "The Soul Thief" by Kim Richardson
- Manuela's Review of "Rumple Buttercup: A Story of Bananas, Belonging, and Being Yourself" by Matthew Gray Gubler
- Stephanie's ARC Review of "Unwrap My Heart" by Heather Dowell and Victoria Anders
- Q & A with 9-Year-Old Zoella: “Wonder” by RJ Palacio
- Mariah’s Review of “Ignite Me” by Tahereh Mafi