The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- And a published author will be featured on Mondays! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mariah’s Review of “Shatter Me” by Tehereh Mafi
- Stephanie’s Review of “After the Change” by Michael J. Moore
- Cait’s ARC Review of “The Man, the Myth, the Nerd” by Maggie Dallen
- Cait’s Review of “Winter’s Captive” by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- Cait’s ARC Review of “Tiger Queen” by Annie Sullivan
- Manuela’s Review of “Yoga for Everyone: 50 Poses for Every Type of Body” by Dianne Bondy