By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! In honor of Mother’s Day, and upcoming Father’s Day, I thought it would be fun to talk about our favorite parents in books (or parental figures). Here are just some of mine! Because many of these are sequel series, there will be some spoilers…
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Magnus and Alec from The Eldest Curses (and other series) by Cassandra Clare
- Will and Tessa from The Last Hours by Cassandra Clare
- Charlotte and Logan from The Lochlann Feuds by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- Ellen Claremont from Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Andersons (I can’t remember their first names) from Dating Him (and other series) by Ann Maree Craven & Michelle MacQueen
- Mrs. Kelley from Always in Love by Michelle MacQueen
- Brea and Lochlan from Queens of the Fae by Melissa A. Craven & M. Lynn
- The Spiers (I can’t remember their first names) from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Charlie from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (don’t @ me, I said what I said)
- Shane and Phillip from The Nihryst by Cait Marie… because I have to include my precious babies
Who are some of your favorite parents in books? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Leave a Reply