By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! Everyone needs some happiness in their lives. So, this week, we’re talking about characters that make us smile! Whether it’s because they’re funny, relatable, clever, or swoony here are a few of my favorites.
Now, I will say, there are a lot of repeat authors on here. There’s a reason they’re my favorites and I re-read them the most.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Magnus Bane from all of the Shadowhunter books by Cassandra Clare
- Becks (aka Sexy Becksy) from Dating Nashville (and several other books) by Ann Maree Craven & Michelle MacQueen
- Kenji Kishimoto from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ruhn Danaan, Crown Prince of the Valbaran Fae (I will forever use his full title because of the TikTok audio) from Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas
- Will Herondale (never trust a duck) from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Cassian from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Edmund from Fantasy and Fairytales by M. Lynn
- Drew from Rockstars Anonymous by Michelle MacQueen
- Gulliver from Queens of the Fae by Melissa A. Craven & M. Lynn
- Logan from The Lochlann Treaty by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- Noah from Cessna U by Kimberly Readnour
- Monty from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
Who are some of your favorite characters who make you smile? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…