By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! Mental health representation is a really important part of books for me, especially when done well. Here are some favorites.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (OCD/Anxiety)
- The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey (OCD)
- Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West (Anxiety)
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon (PTSD)
- Twisted Pages series by Elle Madison & Robin D. Mahle (PTSD/Grief)
- The Last Hours series by Cassandra Clare (PTSD/Guilt/Grief)
- Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi (Anxiety)
- The Nihryst series by Cait Marie (I also want to include my series because it does show depression and anxiety, especially in the third book)
What are some of your favorite books with good mental health representation? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…