By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! I love historical fiction, but I haven’t actually read as much as I’d thought. And most of these have some sort of fantasy element to them. They also all take place in London or France, most in the 1700-1800s. I clearly need to branch out more, so if you have any recommendations please let me know (I prefer it have some romance, but it doesn’t need to be the focus. Bonus points if there’s some fantasy.).
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- The Last Hours by Cassandra Clare
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- The Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray (even though it destroyed me)
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
- His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers
Who are some of your favorite historical fiction books? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
I loved My Lady Jane! And their new Mary series is fantastic as well!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I need to read the others! They’re all on my shelf! — Cait