Originally posted on Leah’s Books.
Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s prompt is about memorable things that book characters have said, but I’m literally the worst with remembering quotes from books. So instead, I’m going to talk about ten book series that I want to continue or finish reading!
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi. My library hold of The Bronzed Beasts just came in, and I’ve finished rereading the first two books, so I’m ready to get started on the last one!
- Camelot Rising by Kiersten White. I just got approved for The Excalibur Curse on NetGalley, so I better get started with rereading the first two books. It’s been a while since I read them, but I really want to find out what happens!
- The All Souls series by Deborah Harkness. After finishing the first book in the series, A Discovery of Witches, I’m so hooked and can’t wait to get started on the rest.
- The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Book 9, Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone is coming out this month, and I’ve already put a hold on it at the library. I’m looking to this chapter in Jamie and Claire’s story.
- The Nevermoor series by Jessica Townsend. After reading The Trials of Morrigan Crow, I am completely and totally hooked on this series.
- The Hell’s Library series by A.J. Hackwith. The first two books were so creative and intriguing, that I am incredibly curious about where the next book is going to take the series.
- The Kingdom of the Wicked series by Kerri Maniscalco. Kingdom of the Cursed came out and I still haven’t gotten my hands on it. I seriously need to rectify this as soon as possible.
- The Mercenary Librarians series by Kit Rocha. I was stunned at how much I enjoyed this post-apocalyptic series, and have got to get my hands on a copy of the second book as soon as I can.
- The Kingsbridge series by Ken Follett. I read the first book, and the second has been sitting on my shelf for a while. I’ve been promising myself that I’ll be reading it this month, and although the books are extremely long, the historical fiction is fascinating.
- The Last Hours series by Cassandra Clare. I can’t wait for Chain of Thorns to come out, since I’ve really enjoyed this series. Probably the most out of all of her books.
I’d add the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, but it doesn’t look like that series is getting finished anytime soon, so …
Leave a Reply