By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! This week, we’re talking about favorite duos and trios! Nothing makes me happier than strong friendships in a book or series.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Mass
- Nesta, Gwyn, and Emerie from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Mass
- Juliette and Kenji from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
- Warner and Kenji from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
- Will, Jem, and Tessa from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
- Celaena, Dorian, and Chaol from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- Rowan and Davin from The Lochlann Feuds series by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- Tia, Toby, and Gullie from the Queens of the Fae series by Melissa A. Craven & M. Lynn
- Clark, Xavier, and Gunther from The World Apart series by Robin D. Mahle
- Monty, Percy, and Felicity from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
What are some of your favorite friendships in books? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…