By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! It’s almost Valentine’s Day, so it’s time to talk about favorite romance books! Now, for the sake of this post, I’m only including contemporary romance. I feel like I post about fantasy romance most of the time, and these books need some love. (Pun unintended.)
PS it was extremely difficult narrowing it down to ten, especially when I love several books by all of the authors below. So, just assume by naming these books, I mean all of their others too, especially if part of a series.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Dating Nashville by Ann Maree Craven & Michelle MacQueen
- Behind the Count by Kimberly Readnour
- Roman and the Hopeless Romantic by Michelle MacQueen
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- Love is a Dance Step by Michelle MacQueen
- The Man, the Myth, the Nerd by Maggie Dallen
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
- Places We’ve Never Been by Kasie West
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
What are some of your favorite romance books? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Leave a Reply