By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! I recently realized that a lot of the books I read, and most of the ones I write, take place primarily outdoors, so I thought a prompt for that would be fun. Now, these books do not solely take place in nature. They either have a majority of scenes outside or nature plays a big part in some way in the story. As always, you can interpret these prompts however you want for your own lists!
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- Queens of the Fae series by M. Lynn & Melissa A. Craven
- The Lochlann Treaty by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison (but Autumn’s Reign is my favorite
- Reactive by Becky Moynihan
- The Shadow Queen by C. J. Redwine
- Wicked Fae series by Stacey Trombley
- Dragon Rising by M. Lynn
- Bloodleaf by Crystal
- The Missing Legacy by Cait Marie (couldn’t resist)
What are some of your favorite books that take place mostly outdoors? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…