By: Cait Marie
Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. This week’s prompt is bookish goals for the year, which I think is super fun.
- Read at least 100 books total
- Read at least 20 physical books (I’ve barely read any the past few years, instead mostly consuming audiobooks and ebooks)
- Read more genres outside of fantasy and romance (I especially want to try more sci-fi and dystopian)
- Organize new bookshelves
- Spend less than $100 on books all year (gift cards don’t count)
- Work on NetGalley stats by getting caught up with reviews
- Re-read all of Sarah J. Maas’s books and take notes for theories 😅
- Finally read all the Grishaverse books
- Finally read the Percy Jackson series
- Revamp this website, making it appear cleaner and more user-friendly
Do you have bookish goals?
Share yours in the comments!