By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! With today being Korean American Day and Chinese New Year taking place on the 22rd, I wanted one of the prompts this month to show appreciation for Asian-American authors. I read quite a bit of books featuring Asian-American characters, and have even more on my TBR, so I’m excited to share some favorites!
Some of these are repeat authors because I love them.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Gloria Chao – Rent a Boyfriend and American Panda
- Maurene Goo – Somewhere Only We Know and The Way You Make Me Feel
- Jenny Han – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series
- Emiko Jean – Tokyo Ever After series
- Michelle Quach – Not Here to be Liked
Who are some of your favorite Asian-American authors? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…