By: Cait Marie
Hello! It’s time for another TBR Tuesday! I’m out of my slump and finished 11 books in November. But only a few were from my TBR… oops. Anyway, that means a lot of this list is the same because I’m determined to get caught up with some of these old ARCs and such.
This list is super ambitious, especially since I have a book to finish writing/editing of my own and two editing/proofreading jobs this month. So, this is more like a list of books I can choose from when reading in the next few weeks. 😂
- Not Friends by Rachel John
- The First to Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass (old ARC)
- The Wrong Kind of Weird by James Ramos (ARC)
- Promises and Pixie Dust by Elle Madison & Robin D. Mahle
- Exactly Where You Need to Be by Amelia Diane Coombs (old ARC)
- If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales & Cale Dietrich
- Ferryman by Claire McFall (old ARC)
- Fade into the Bright by Jessica Koosed Etting & Alyssa Embree Schwartz
- The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
What are you hoping to read this month? Let me know in the comments!