By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! With my new release this week, I decided a sea theme would be fun. If you didn’t know, I love pirates, always have, as well as the ocean in general. So, here are some of my favorite books that take place at or near the sea.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- The Tempest Sea – Robin D. Mahle
- These Rebel Waves – Sara Raasch
- A Touch of Gold – Annie Sullivan
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – Mackenzi Lee
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare
- Fae’s Return – Melissa A. Craven & M. Lynn
- Listen to Your Heart – Kasie West
- The Island Sanctuary – Ann Maree Craven & Michelle MacQueen
- The Rest of the Story – Sarah Dessen
- Sea Witch – Sarah Henning
And a self-plug because I can… The Nihryst: Complete Trilogy is now available! Get this Robin Hood/Rapunzel retelling with pirates and cursed immortals here!
What are some of your favorite books that take place at sea? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…