By: Cait Marie
This is a variation of a theme from a few weeks ago. I feel like I repeatedly use the same books and series for these lists, so I thought it’d be fun to give a shout out to others I love that I don’t talk about enough.
Some of these I have reviewed or mentioned, but that’s about it. I want to share books that aren’t by the same seven authors I always read and talk about. In no particular order…
- Rent a Boyfriend – Gloria Chao (Review)
- Sunkissed – Kasie West (literally all of her books)
- Making Faces – Amy Harmon
- All-American Princess – Maggie Dallen (Review)
- Center of Gravity – K.K. Allen
- Shadow Fall – Audrey Grey (I’ve talked about her other series a lot, but not this one, and it’s incredible)
- These Rebel Waves – Sara Raasch (Review)
- North to Nara – Amanda Marin (Review)
- An Ember in the Ashes – Sabaa Tahir
- The Exchange – M.F. Lorson (Review)
Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments!