By: Cait Marie
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018.
This is a variation of a theme from a few weeks ago. I feel like I repeatedly use the same books and series for these lists, so I thought it’d be fun to give a shout out to others I love that I don’t talk about enough.
Some of these I have reviewed or mentioned, but that’s about it. I want to share books that aren’t by the same seven authors I always read and talk about. In no particular order…
- Rent a Boyfriend – Gloria Chao (Review)
- Sunkissed – Kasie West (literally all of her books)
- Making Faces – Amy Harmon
- All-American Princess – Maggie Dallen (Review)
- Center of Gravity – K.K. Allen
- Shadow Fall – Audrey Grey (I’ve talked about her other series a lot, but not this one, and it’s incredible)
- These Rebel Waves – Sara Raasch (Review)
- North to Nara – Amanda Marin (Review)
- An Ember in the Ashes – Sabaa Tahir
- The Exchange – M.F. Lorson (Review)
Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply