By: Cait Marie
This week’s topic is dynamic duos. I feel like this could have a variety of meanings, so for my list, I’m talking about best friends, teammates, partners, etc. Basically, just not couples.
- Alec and Jace – The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Kenji and Juliette/Kenji and Warner – Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Will and Jem – The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Cassian and Azriel – A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Tia and Gulliver – Queens of the Fae by Melissa A. Craven & M. Lynn
- Rowan and Davin – The Lochlann Feuds by Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- Aelin and Dorian – Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Edmund and Alex/Edmund and Etta – Fantasy and Fairytales by M. Lynn
- Tyler and Scarlett – The Aurora Cycle by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Ada and Phillip – The Nihryst by Cait Marie 😉
Who are some of your favorite dynamic duos? Let me know in the comments!