By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! People say, “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” but I totally do. That’s typically how I discover new-to-me authors. So, here are some of my favorites that I read based on the cover and/or title, most of which led to me reading all of the authors’ other books or new releases.
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Defiance by C. J. Redwine
- Golden Curse by M. Lynn
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- Reactive by Becky Moynihan
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- The Fractured Empire by Robin D. Mahle
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- Oath Taker by Audrey Grey
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Who are some of your favorite books you’ve read based on their cover and/or title? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…