By: Cait Marie
Happy Friday! This week, we’re changing things up a bit to talk about our favorite snacks while reading. You know, non-messy ones that won’t ruin books or eReaders. Below are some of mine!
For a full list of the Friday Favorites prompts, click here.
Bloggers, the linky to add your post is at the bottom!
- Pretzels – I’m a huge fan of pretzels at all times, not just when reading.
- String cheese – This is usually easier when reading via eReader, unless you eat it like a monster and just take bites out instead of pulling it apart.
- Yogurt – Okay, this one has the potential to be messy, but as long as you’re cautious, it should be fine. My personal favorite flavor is key lime.
- Popcorn – I put it in a cup or bowl and lift to my face instead of picking it up with my fingers. There’s no butter or salt on my hands that way.
- Fruit – Specifically, grapes because they don’t make your fingers sticky or cause a mess, but also anything that can be stabbed with a fork.
- Candy – My usual go to is just candy. I don’t know if it counts as a snack, per se, but it’s easy to eat while reading. My favorites are M&Ms and Wild Berry Skittles.
Who are some of your favorite bookish snacks? Let me know in the comments and check out the other lists below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…