By: Cait Marie
Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in 2018. I’m actually using next week’s prompt because I’m super excited about it. I’m the queen of re-reading, so comfort books are really important to me. Below are my top ten, all of which I’ve read at least 2-3 times (some of them many more).
- The Mortal Instruments series (especially City of Bones) – Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices series – Cassandra Clare (just assume all her books are on here)
- Shatter Me series – Tahereh Mafi
- Red, White & Royal Blue
- The Ravenspire series (especially The Shadow Queen) – C. J. Redwine
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertalli
- The Lochlann Treaty series – Robin D. Mahle & Elle Madison
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – Mackenzi Lee
- The Hidden Warrior duology – M. Lynn
- A Court of Thorns and Roses series (especially A Court of Mist and Fury) – Sarah J. Maas
What’s on your list? Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments!