This week’s topic comes from Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse. Even with all of the amazing books that I’ve read over the years, there’s always authors that I haven’t read yet, but hear so much about that I’m excited to read them. This has only gotten worse since I joined TikTok and Bookstagram, and my TBR list is currently out of control. Here’s some authors that I haven’t read yet but would like to:
- Xiran Jay Zhao — ever since Iron Widow came out, I’ve wanted to read it. But I haven’t gotten to it yet.
- Amélie Wen Zhao — I’ve had the first book of the Blood Heir Trilogy on my TBR forever, and am hoping to get to it sooner rather than later.
- Evan Winter — the Burning series seems so good, but my library doesn’t have it, so I’m going to have to request this.
- Jennifer Weiner — I see her books everywhere, and am struggling with serious FOMO.
- Helene Wecker — I can’t wait to read The Golem and the Jinni.
- Samantha Shannon — everyone has such great things to say about Priory, and I’ve promised myself that I’m going to read it this year.
- J.R. Ward — so many people rave about the Black Dagger Brotherhood, and I’m very curious about it.
- K.S. Villoso — i’ve wanted to read Chronicles of the Bitch Queen for so long. I mean, with a title like that, how could I not?
- Tracey Deonn — Legendborn has been sitting on my shelf since it came out, and for some reason I haven’t gotten to it.
- Renee Ahdieh — The Beautiful is another book that’s just been gathering dust on my shelf, and that I feel intensely guilty about not reading yet.
Leave a Reply