With over two year’s experience working for Coffee House Writers, I have come to love writing and editing almost as much as reading. I have a lifelong love of books, which led to the creation of this blog. Promoting authors’ books brings me great joy, and now I want to further my services. Depending on your needs, I…
- Promote books — Featured book of the week, Promoted Books page post, cover reveals, release-day shares, etc. (Fill out form below)
- Beta read — Take notes on things I like, things that don’t make sense, etc.
- Proofread — Typos, punctuation errors, grammar inconsistencies
- Full edit — In-depth edit of grammar, spelling syntax, etc., plus content/structure feedback
- Personal Assistant — Manage websites, social pages, help schedule posts and events, etc.
- Create book promos/teasers
- Create or customize blogs or websites via WordPress.com
Preferences, including what I will and will not edit, are beneath prices.
|Beta Read (providing basic feedback)||$10 for <50,000 |
$15 for 50,000-80,000
$20 for > 80,000
|Proofread (light editing and feedback)||$10/10,000|
|Full Edit (detailed editing, content/structure feedback)||$35/10,000|
|Edit Website or Blog||$10/hour|
|Create/Customize Website or Blog||$15/hour|
|Create Book Promos or Teasers||$5 each|
*I reserve the right to refuse services or change prices depending on each request.
**One sample chapter will be edited for free upon inquiry.
**Second round of edits is free, third is half price.
**Minimum of $20 for editing and proofreading (word counts of 0-20,000 words).
***All services over $15 require a 50% deposit. Anything under $15 must be paid in full upfront.***
Payments made via PayPal.
What I will edit, beta read, etc.:
- MG fiction — Fantasy, adventure, contemporary
- YA fiction — All genres (Preferred)
- NA fiction — All genres (Preferred)
- Adult fiction — Contemporary/romance, light fantasy, urban fantasy, historical fantasy
What I might consider editing, beta reading, etc. with a compelling synopsis/argument:
- Historical fiction
- Epic fantasy
- Science fiction
- Paranormal romance
What I will NOT edit, beta read, etc.:
- Nonfiction (unless you make a compelling argument, then I will consider editing, but I will not beta read or review)
- Anything with strong abuse, rape, or harassment as a recurring theme.
Contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org