The Functionally Fictional team is a diverse group from all across the country, but the one thing we all have in common is our love of books.
- We share book reviews every Monday and Thursday!
- All other book-related articles (lists, recommendations, tags, etc.) are shared on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- And a published author will be featured on Mondays! If you’re interested in being a featured author, contact us here or send an email to email@example.com!
- Cait’s ARC Review of “The F Word” by Michelle MacQueen and Ann Maree Craven
- Cait’s Review of “The Princess and the Fangirl” by Ashley Poston
- Jenny’s Review of “Weathering the Wicked” by C. Penticoff
- Hayley’s Review of “Did I Mention I Love You?” by Estelle Maskame
- Cait’s Review of “Requiem’s Reach” by R. M. Garino
- Brandi’s Review of “The Traitor Prince” by C.J. Redwine